FaceIN Face Recognition Time System w/ EZ Software - 100 Employees - View Complete Details
Product Number: LTHFR700KIT
In Stock - Hurry, only 900 left.
Lathem FR700 Face Recognition System - The FR700 (FaceIN) is a complete time, attendance and access control system using face recognition technology to instantly identify employees. It provides a touch-less, hygienic alternative to fingerprint readers, while still eliminating "buddy punching" and the need for cards and badges. Employees simply look at the clock and within seconds they are identified and clocked in for work.
The FR700 uses a standard Ethernet connection to your existing computer network. The FR700 also includes a built-in dry contact relay for optional secure access control. The system includes powerful desktop software for editing, running reports and exporting to most popular payroll software including QuickBooks.
* Patented "incline design" to optimally capture the geography of a human face and ensure accurate measurement
* A dual camera system performs a 3-D facial analysis
* Versatile configuration and application- Networked, Stand Alone (with Flash Drive data portability), or Access Control
* Verification options- Face, Badge, PIN & Face, Badge (with photo image taken from unit)
* Uses fool proof face recognition technology to instantly identify employees.
* Supports 100 employees but can be easily expanded to up to 500 per device.
* Includes a built-in dry contact relay for optional physical access control.
* Includes PayClock software for editing, running reports and exporting to most popular payroll software including QuickBooks.
* 12-month warranty
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Lathem FR700 Face Recognition System:
We are a small, 20 employee company. We used Lathem's touch station for many years until it finally stopped working. We decided to try this model because everyone liked the idea of no germy hands sharing the "time clock". It's really fast! Once everyone was set up, it only takes a couple of seconds for the unit to recognize employees. Lines at the time clock are gone.
The only con is it needs to be in a quiet corner where there is no traffic. It is motion activated to scan, so if there is activity around it will keep trying to recognize a face and beep when it can't. That was easily resolved for us.
Help others make the right choice.
Tell them what you think.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question