You May Also Like
Made in America
This product was manufactured in the United States.
3M Doodlebug Easy Erasing Pads - The ideal light-duty pad for chemical-free cleaning. Uses just water, no soap or cleaning solutions, to remove stains, soil and marks from hard surfaces. The pad’s unique construction begins with a multi-layered white polymeric-foam cleaning surface that provides a series of fresh cleaning foam layers over the life of the pad. The cleaning surface is bonded to a blue urethane sponge that releases moisture during cleaning. Finally, a cloth backing allows the pad to be attached to a hand block or cleaning pad holder. When used with water, the Scotch-Brite™ Doodlebug™ Easy Erasing Pad 4610 will not scratch glass, ceramic tile, fiberglass, porcelain, laminate, metal, solid surfaces, marble, stainless steel, plastic, vinyl, and most wall coatings. It is versatile enough to use in health care, education, business, commercial and food service applications. Typical uses include cleaning white boards, sports equipment, countertops, flat painted surfaces, hard and textured seating surfaces, walls, stainless steel, sneeze guards, restaurant play areas, and play equipment.
- Chemical-free cleaning without scratching for white boards, countertops, painted walls, stainless steel, vinyl and more.
- Use with water (no soap or chemicals) to remove dried food grease, metal marks, crayon, ink, lipstick, paint residue and tape adhesive.
- White foam cleaning surface wears away with use providing a fresh new cleaning surface throughout the pad’s life.
- When wet, blue sponge base provides continuous moisture during cleaning.
- Cloth backing attaches easily to hand block or pad holder.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question