CleanSmart Daily Surface Disinfectant CleanerDisinfectants
23 oz Size - Liquid Spray - Unscented - 6/ Carton - View Complete Details
Product Number: SXS25052
In Stock - Hurry, only 251 left.
You May Also Like
Click for PDF
Click the link below to download a Material Safety Data Sheet for this product.
CleanSmart Daily Surface Disinfectant Cleaner - Kill germs without the hidden costs--surface spray kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses (including cold and flu, staph, strep, MRSA, E. coli and salmonella) without use of harmful chemicals or harsh fumes. Hospital grade disinfectant kills germs using simple ingredients. The cleaner's active ingredient is hypochlorous, which is naturally produced by our own bodies to fight viruses and bacteria and has been replicated using all natural, safe ingredients. It leaves no chemical residue, so you never need to rinse, even on food contact surfaces. Fragrance free cleanser with no harsh fumes and no unpleasant lingering odor. Cleanser is gentle on hands and will not irritate skin. Use it to disinfect common surfaces like phones, keyboards and door handles--perfect for any work areas, breakrooms, reception areas, restrooms and anywhere else germs may hide.
- Kills 99.9% of germs without the use of harmful chemicals.
- Hospital grade disinfectant made from simple ingredients.
- New active ingredient--hypychlorous.
- Rinse-free cleanser leaves no chemical residue.
- Fragrance free with no harsh fumes.
- Kills cold and flu viruses and bacteria like E.coli, salmonella and strep.
- Will not irritate skin.
- Use it to disinfect common surfaces--great for work areas, breakrooms and restrooms.
- To Disinfect: Pre-clean surface.Spray surface until thoroughly wet. Leave for 10 minutes before wiping. No rinse required (even on food contact surfaces).
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question