simple green All-Purpose Industrial Cleaner/DegreaserMultipurpose Cleaners
5 Gallon Size - Liquid - Neutral Scent - 1 Each - View Complete Details
Product Number: SMP19005
In Stock - Hurry, only 324 left.
You May Also Like
Click for PDF
Click the link below to download a Material Safety Data Sheet for this product.
simple green All-Purpose Industrial Cleaner/Degreaser - Crystal Simple Green Industrial Cleaner and Degreaser is a powerful, industrial-strength cleaner and degreaser formulated for critical cleaning applications that demand high performance from a fragrance- and color-free solution. This highly trusted cleaner utilizes an orally nontoxic, non-flammable and biodegradable formula, making it the ideal cleaning solution for a variety of industries where sanitation and safety are of equal concern. Clean-rinsing, concentrated and cost-effective, Crystal Simple Green is the sound choice for food processing and handling, industrial, manufacturing, electronics and parts washing industries, cutting through tough grease, oils, built-up grime and other residue without harsh or volatile chemicals. The formula is NSF labeled A1, A2, A4, A8, B1 and C1 for use in commercial kitchens, food processing plants and other areas where food is prepared or handled. It is able to validate below 10 parts per million in rinsability requirements for cleaning in cosmetics, medical and pharmaceutical environments where Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) are followed. EPA exempt from special handling and personal protection requirements, Crystal Simple Green is a safer alternative to caustic cleaners and solvents.
- Powerful, all-purpose cleaning and degreasing with no added color or scent.
- Nontoxic and readily biodegradable formula is VOC compliant, butyl-free and phosphate-free.
- Non-abrasive, non-corrosive and clean-rinsing formula can be used on floors, carpets, counters, walls and more.
- Trusted non-flammable and non-corrosive cleaner is a safer alternative to caustic cleaners and solvents.
- Exempt from EPA special handling and personal protection requirements for hazardous materials.
- Clean rinsing formula meets rinsability standards (validates below 10 parts per million) to support facilities following Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Cost-effective concentrate can be used manually or with cleaning equipment.
- High performance cleaning power easily cuts through tough grease, oils, built-up grime and residue on equipment, machinery and manufactured parts.
- Clean rinsing formula is perfect for surface prep prior to painting, plating or welding.
- Can be easily and economically diluted for use in floor scrubbers, dip tanks, carpet extractors, pressure washers, parts washers, steam extractors and foamers.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question