3M Doodlebug Intro KitMops & Mop Refills
10" Width - Plastic - Orange - View Complete Details
Product Number: MMM7
In Stock - Hurry, only 25 left.
You May Also Like
Made in America
This product was manufactured in the United States.
3M Doodlebug Intro Kit - 3M™ Doodlebug™ Intro Kit 7 includes one 3M™ Doodlebug™ Pad Holder 6472, five 3M™ Doodlebug™ White Cleansing Pads 8440, and five 3M™ Doodlebug™ Brown Scrub `n Strip Pads 8541. The plastic pad holder's hook grippers attach to loops on any 3M™ Doodlebug™ Pad or Brush. The pad holder swivels in all directions and has a low profile, allowing easy access to corners and under furniture and equipment. It twists onto any U.S. standard threaded broom or mop handle (not included). 3M™ Doodlebug™ Brown Scrub 'n Strip Pad 8541 removes finish and wax buildup, while 3M™ Doodlebug™ White Cleansing Pad 8440 safely cleans delicate surfaces. The 3M™ Doodlebug™ Cleaning System is a complete line of utility pads, brush and holders designed for most cleaning tasks from light-duty cleaning of delicate surfaces to heavy-duty cleaning of dirt and finish buildup. Match the pad or brush to your cleaning needs. The non-woven web design of the pads rinses easily for reuse and won’t rust.
- Includes 3M™ Doodlebug™ Pad holder 6472 with hook grippers that attach to loop surface on any 3M™ Doodlebug™ Pad or Brush.
- 360° swivel and a low profile provide easy access to corners and under furniture and equipment.
- The pad holder twists onto any U.S. standard threaded broom handle (not included).
- Included five 3M™ Doodlebug™ Brown Scrub 'n Strip Pads 8541 removes heavy grime and finish buildup.
- Included five 3M™ Doodlebug™ White Cleansing Pads 8440 safely clean delicate surfaces.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Do the scrubbers attach with velcro? Am I able to use 10 in microfiber mops in place of the scrubbers? What type of pole is used with the holder?Asked on 1/11/2014 by Fran
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question