Scotch-Brite Power SpongeSponges & Scouring Pads
2.88" x 4.5" - Blue - 5/ Pack - View Complete Details
Product Number: MMM3000CC
In Stock - Hurry, only 894 left.
Estimated Delivery - 1 business day(s) - Tue 1/24 2 business days - Tue 1/24
Free Returns - Return this item free of charge. View Details.
Shipping - This item is eligible for Free Shipping on orders over $45
Note: Must buy in quantities of 12 starting at 72.
Estimated Delivery 10 business day(s) - Mon 2/6 - The products will be shipped directly from the Manufacturer and will require additional time for delivery. 10 business days - Mon 2/6 - The products will be shipped directly from the Manufacturer and will require additional time for delivery.
You May Also Like
Scotch-Brite Power Sponge - Power Sponges offer a dual-action cleaning pad and sponge in one to clean many surfaces. Each sponge contains patented antimicrobial protection locked into the sponge to resist odors, staining and crumbling caused by bacteria. Sponges are up to eight times less abrasive than other medium-duty/heavy-duty commercial scouring products to reduce scratching.
- Dual-action cleaning pad/sponge in a unique bow-tie shape for ease of handling.
- Scouring side of the product scours 2-4 times faster, and is 6-10 times less abrasive than other conventional commerical scouring pads.
- Durable synthetic fibers are crimped and heat set to create strong web.
- Unique soil-removing particles for effective scrouring, cleaning, and scrubbing.
- Particles are evenly distributed throughout the scouring pad to ensure effective, consistent scouring, and lasting performance throughout the life of the pad.
- Antimicrobial protection is locked-in to resist odors in the sponge.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about TippingPoint Scotch-Brite Power Sponge:
I use these sponges in all the locations that I clean. I've been using them for years and have never been dissapointed. They hold up well, never get a moldy smell, the scrubbing side doesn't scratch and doesn't leave behind bits and pieces like other sponges. I use them in bathrooms, kitchens, etc.
- Primary use:
"Write your Opinion"
Help others make the right choice.
Tell them what you think.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question