Compact Coreless High Capacity Toilet PaperToilet Paper
2 Ply - 1,500 Sheets/ Roll - 18 Rolls/ Carton - View Complete Details
Product Number: GPC19378
You May Also Like
Made in America
This product was manufactured in the United States.
Compact Coreless High Capacity Toilet Paper - Compact® coreless bathroom tissue is the answer to your core needs. Specifically designed to fit GP Compact Tissue Dispensers and increase tissue capacity while optimizing storage space, this cost-effective coreless tissue will satisfy all of your customer and employee needs. Compact® offers the comfort of 2-ply softness with reliable performance you can count on. (Roll Diameter 5.75")
Green Seal Certified to GS-1 Standard. High capacity ECOLOGO® CCD-082 coreless rolls decrease service intervals, reduce the risk of run out, have 95% less packaging waste, and require half the storage space as compared to GP standard bathroom tissue.
- High capacity 1,500 sheets 2-ply tissue per roll reduces service calls to refill dispensers and reduces the risk of run out.
- Compact® bath tissue has 95% less packaging waste vs. GP standard bath tissue by eliminating cardboard cores, inner wraps and outer corrugate.
- 100% tissue usage helps eliminate stub roll waste and saves you money.
- This product meets Green Seal™ Standard GS-1 based on chlorine free processing, energy and water efficiency, and content of 100% recovered material, with a minimum of 25% post -consumer material. GreenSeal.org.
- Contains at least 25% Post-Consumer Recycled Fiber. Meets or Exceeds EPA Comprehensive Procurement Guidelines.
- 18 rolls per carton.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Sheet Size
- Soft Feel
- Strong When Wet
Comments about Altronix Compact Coreless High Capacity Toilet Paper:
If you're tired of changing the tissue roll everyday (or so it seems) try this huge core less roll. No core means one less thing to recycle too. I created a fun holder and use this industrial sized roll in our home bath...we change the roll now about once a week, instead of every day. It saves time, money and no core to recycle.
"Write your Opinion"
Help others make the right choice.
Tell them what you think.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question