Tatco Energy-Saving Heating Panel HeaterHeaters
23" x 16" x 1" - 150 Watt Setting - 2 Prong Plug - Metal - White - View Complete Details
Product Number: TCO39000
In Stock - Hurry, only 25 left.
You May Also Like
Tatco Energy-Saving Heating Panel Heater - Give those frigid feet and legs some warmth. This unit gently directs heat where you need it most, using only one-tenth the energy of most heaters. Allows for several users to have a personal warmer without blowing out circuits. Plus, since there’s no hot surface, the chance for burns and fire is minimized. There’s also no risk of carbon monoxide poisoning. It includes a handy stand that holds the one-inch deep panel and directs the heat, or you can mount it on a wall. Only 150 watts, 1.35 amps.
- Directs heat where you need it most, using only one-tenth the energy of most heaters.
- Allows for several users to have a personal warmer without blowing out circuits.
- The chance for burns and fire is minimized.
- No hot surface, so the chance for burns and fire is minimized.
- No risk of carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Includes stand that holds the panel and directs the heat, or you can mount it on a wall.
- 150 watts, 1.35 amps.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Is this product UL listed?
Thank you.Asked on 11/20/2014 by none
Q:Does this have a thermostat or at least an on/off switch or is it intended to simply be on constantly?Asked on 12/2/2013 by Uncorkvet
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question