Eyesaline Porta Stream Self-Contained Eyewash StationEye Wash Stations
19.5" x 26" x 19.5" - 16 Gallon Capacity - View Complete Details
Product Number: FND320002000000
In Stock - Hurry, only 63 left.
You May Also Like
Made in America
This product was manufactured in the United States.
Eyesaline Porta Stream Self-Contained Eyewash Station - There's no time to lose when harmful material gets into the eyes of someone at your workplace. That's why an efficient wash station should always be nearby. Pull the straps on this self-contained unit and the reservoir releases crisscross streams of solution, leaving hands free to hold eyes open. Flushes up to 15 minutes. Exclusive "full-flow" nozzles cover a wide area around the eyes. Can be placed on level surfaces or mounted on vertical surfaces (brackets incl.). Includes Eyesaline® Concentrate and an EMERGENCY EYE WASH sign.
- Pull the straps and the reservoir releases crisscross streams of Eyesaline Concentrate Solution.
- Simple strap design leaves hands free to hold eyelids open while flushing.
- "Full-flow" nozzles cover a wide area around the eyes.
- 16 gallon (60.5L) capacity permits thorough flushing by 0.4 gpm over a 15-minute flushing period required by current ANSI Z358.1-2014 standard.
- Easily placed near most workplace hazards with single bracket mounting device (included) or transported with optional universal cart or universal stand.
- Molded handle accepts hanging bracket for vertical or horizontal surface installation.
- Easy installation with no plumbing required: Properly installed, the system may be safely leaned upon during use.
- Includes Eyesaline® Concentrate and an EMERGENCY EYE WASH sign.
- Large fill hole/lockable fill cap to simplify refilling and cleaning. Reduces risk of possible tampering
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question
Make clean lenses an easy option with an all-in-one cleansing station, complete with wipes and spray. The spray bottle dispenses non-silicone based cleaner, making it a great option for employees with silicone allergies. Convenient dispenser can be wall-mounted to conserve ...
Wall-mountable saline solution kit allows immediate eye flushing until the injured person can be helped to a primary eyewash device. Brightly colored station is highly visible. Instructions in English and Spanish facilitate use in an emergency. Integral overhang protects bottles ...
Three-shelf, industrial, first aid station accommodates more than 75 people. OSHA-compliant, steel cabinet features a handle for easy carrying or can be mounted on the wall. Contents meet or exceed requirements of ANSI Standard Z308.1-2009. Items in the kit include ...