Universal Clipboards

8.50" x 12" - Low Profile Clip - 1/2" Clip Capacity - Hardboard - Brown - 6/ Pack  - View Complete Details

Product Number: UNV05562

4.2 star rating4.26 reviews|Read All Reviews|Write a Review

In Stock

Estimated Delivery - 1 business day(s) - Fri 12/9 2 business days - Mon 12/12

Shipping - This item is eligible for Free Shipping on orders over $45

Accessories

You May Also Like

More like this

Product Details

Made in
America
Made in America

This product was manufactured in the United States.

Universal Clipboards - Low-profile safety clip eliminates the possibility of accidental openings, while making the clipboard easier to store in briefcases, file cabinets, laptop bags and more. A high-tension spring and rubber grips along the clip's edge ensure that your documents are held securely in place. Retractable hang hole.

• Low-profile safety clip eliminates the possibility of accidental openings, while making the clipboard easier to store in briefcases, file cabinets, laptop bags and more.
  • High-tension spring and rubber grips along the clip's edge.
  • Retractable hang hole.
View Product Specs
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
Open
Alternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate Image

Reviews

REVIEW SNAPSHOT®

by PowerReviews
Universal Clipboards

(based on 6 reviews)

Ratings Distribution

• 5 Stars

(1)

• 4 Stars

(5)

• 3 Stars

(0)

• 2 Stars

(0)

• 1 Stars

(0)

100%

of respondents would recommend this to a friend.

Pros

• Smooth writing surface (5)
  • Strong clip (5)
  • Durable (4)
  • Attractive (3)
  • Good hanger (3)

Cons

No Cons

Best Uses

• In the office (5)
  • In the field (4)
  • Small stacks of paper (4)
  • Taking notes (4)
    • Primary use:
    • Business (4)

Reviewed by 6 customers

Displaying reviews 1-6

All good!

By 

from Saint Joseph, IL

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Durable
  • Good Hanger
  • Great price
  • Smooth Writing Surface
  • Strong Clip

Cons

Best Uses

• In The Office
    • Small Stacks Of Paper
    • Taking Notes

Comments about Universal Clipboards:

The quality and price are very good!

(1 of 1 customers found this review helpful)

Good product. Right price.

By 

from Davis, CA

Verified Reviewer

Pros

• Smooth Writing Surface
    • Strong Clip

Cons

Best Uses

• In The Field
      • In The Office
      • Taking Notes

Our company purchased these clipboards so that our display papers would not fly off tables when we have events outdoors. We liked the clips not being so bulky so we can stack hundreds of them without taking up too much space. Also, there wasn't a lot of extra clipboard hanging out from under the letter sized papers.

We have only used these once, so I am not sure how durable they are yet. A few were a little scuffed when they came in, but so far so good.

Good, basic clipboard

By 

from Pittsburgh PA

About Me Value Oriented

Verified Buyer

Pros

• Durable
      • Easier to store
      • Great value - best price
      • Smooth Writing Surface
      • Strong Clip

Cons

• Some edges not smooth

Best Uses

• Event judges inspectors
      • In The Field
      • In The Office
      • Small Stacks Of Paper
      • Taking Notes

These are great, basic clipboards at the best price I could find anywhere. I needed many clipboards for an event where we had judges, inspectors, and other volunteers who all needed clipboards. These fit the bill and hold up well.
      Storage: Some other clipboards from years past had the larger, stronger clip, but they are awkward and a bugaboo to transport and store. These clipboards have lower-profile, thinner clips - so while they can't hold as much paper, they stack better, and more can be stored in a smaller space.

Minor issues that for me did not get in the way of using them (cost was more important that any of these points): 1) Not the prettiest, but plastic colored clipboards were more than twice the price, even at a large bulk-discount store.
      2) Some had a sticker on the back that was just impossible to remove (why do companies do that?) Wasn't a problem for us, I just put an event sticker over it.
      3)They have a slight odor like particle board furniture, but once out of the box this isn't noticeable. I'd ordered these before and sometimes the edges are a little rough, and I actually asked a volunteer to sand them for me. The last shipment was better, though and were ok. (but they do have a kind of unfinished quality to them.)
      Overall, a great little clipboard at a great price. If you want a prettier clipboard, these can be decorated but these are the best at this price.

• Primary use:
      • Business

(0 of 1 customers found this review helpful)

Love the recycled aspect!

By 

from Putnam, Ct

About Me Quality Oriented

See all my reviews

Verified Buyer

Pros

• Attractive Design
      • Durable
      • Good Hanger
      • Smooth Writing Surface
      • Strong Clip

Cons

Best Uses

• Small Stacks Of Paper
        • Taking Notes

Being very concerned with the environment and our impact on it, I was on the hunt for clipboards made from recycled materials. I'm quite pleased with this product, it's got a nice strong clip which I like. I buy these boards, decorate them and sell them in an online shop. The only problem I have is that the clips are not always attached straight, sometimes shifted so much that I can't use them as I intended. That comes from the manufacturing end and I wish more quality control was in place before shipping out these boards. Other than that, it's a great product.

• Primary use:
        • Business

Universal Clipboard

By 

from South Carolina

About Me Quality Oriented

Verified Buyer

Pros

• Attractive Design
        • Durable
        • Good Hanger
        • Heavy duty material
        • Smooth Writing Surface
        • Strong Clip

Cons

• none

Best Uses

• In The Field
        • In The Office
        • Large Stacks Of Paper
        • Use at shipping receiving

We use these at a shipping and receiving gate where many trucks come in and out. We have to write down all appropriate information and then enter it into a computer. We do not have much room on the left or right border of the forms used and the clip give us just the right amount of room to hold the forms where we can enter information and still holds the forms tightly.

• Primary use:
        • Business

(0 of 1 customers found this review helpful)

Perfect solution to storing clipboards!

By 

from Napa, CA

About Me Value Oriented

Verified Buyer

Pros

• Flat clip stacks well

Cons

Best Uses

• In The Field
          • In The Office
          • Small Stacks Of Paper

We use multiples of these clipboards and have little storage area, but because of the flat clip design, we are able to stack them and use less storage space.

• Primary use:
          • Business

Displaying reviews 1-6

"Write your Opinion"

Help others make the right choice.
          Tell them what you think.

Write a Review

Question & Answer

No questions have been posted for this product.

Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.

Ask a Question
          Related Products
          Unbreakable clipboard is ideal for warehouses, classrooms, outdoors ...
          Description:
          Unbreakable clipboard is ideal for warehouses, classrooms, outdoors and everyday office use. Durable polypropylene makes the board long-lasting. Clipboard holds letter-size papers securely with high-friction rubber grips. Convenient pocket on back is designed for business cards. Clipboard also features a ...
          Portable desktop with calculator offers a bottom opening ...
          Description:
          Portable desktop with calculator offers a bottom opening that allows convenient access. Strong nickel-plated steel spring clip with rubber corner grips holds a sheet or pad of paper securely. Clasp secures case closure. Large internal storage space holds pads, pens ...
          Low-profile clipboard is made from high-quality brown hardboard ...
          Description:
          Low-profile clipboard is made from high-quality brown hardboard and designed for maximum durability. Hardboard is made from 100 percent recycled or recovered wood content. Rust-resistant steel clamp tilts back easily to load paper and securely holds up to 1" of ...