Post-it Dry Erase & Sticky Cork Board

34" x 22" - Melamine White Board Surface - Sticky Cork Surface - Plastic Frame  - View Complete Details

Product Number: MMM558BBDE

4.8 star rating4.822 reviews|Read All Reviews|Write a Review

In Stock - Hurry, only 176 left.

Estimated Delivery - 1 business day(s) - Tue 12/6 2 business days - Wed 12/7

Free Returns - Return this item free of charge. View Details.

Free Shipping - This item qualifies for Free Shipping

Save BIG
off OfficeDepot $100.79 ?

Accessories

You May Also Like

More like this

Product Details

Made in
America
Made in America

This product was manufactured in the United States.

Post-it Dry Erase & Sticky Cork Board - Post-it Sticky Cork/Dry-erase Board creates the ultimate display center with long-lasting sticky cork and a dry-erase surface. Cork portion is great for one-handed posting of messages, lists, notes, photos and more. Items stick securely and remove easily with or without tacks or pins. Use tacks for multi-page items or let the adhesive hold up single pages. Write notes and reminders as large or small as you like on the dry-erase area. The framed combination board mounts quickly with 3M Command Picture Hanging strips.

• Combines dry erase and sticky cork surfaces on one board.
  • Use the long-lasting self-stick cork surface on one half to display, reposition and remove documents without pins, tacks or tape.
  • Use the dry-erase board on the other half to write a message.
  • Make the most of small spaces like cubicles and home offices.
View Product Specs
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
Open
Alternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate Image

Reviews

REVIEW SNAPSHOT®

by PowerReviews
Post-it Dry Erase & Sticky Cork Board

(based on 22 reviews)

Ratings Distribution

• 5 Stars

(18)

• 4 Stars

(3)

• 3 Stars

(1)

• 2 Stars

(0)

• 1 Stars

(0)

Most Liked Positive Review

Cork and Dry erase board

This dual cork and dry erase board is so convenient. Having the cork board there allows you to put important documents related to the reminders written on the dry erase helps so much because...Read complete review

This dual cork and dry erase board is so convenient. Having the cork board there allows you to put important documents related to the reminders written on the dry erase helps so much because it allows you to keep everything together and avoids losing the important papers. Also the Dry erase markers actually erase with out staining or leaving residue like many other markers do when used on a dry erase board. I recommend it to all my friends. It is one of my favorite organization products I own.

VS

Most Liked Negative Review

Its a good board for ...

Its a good board for organizing things.I like this kind of combinaion board

Reviewed by 22 customers

Displaying reviews 1-20

Previous | Next »

Efficient!

By 

from New Orleans, LA

Comments about Post-it Dry Erase & Sticky Cork Board:

Absolutely love it! Everyone should buy this board

Keeps me organized

By 

from Undisclosed

I love the dry erase board. It helps to keep me organized and I can use the help. I can write needed numbers, groceries, dates, etc. If I need to make a quick note it's there. I used to use notebook paper but I would move it & forget where I put my notes. The dry erase board is stationary and can't be misplaced. So now with the erase board I rarely forget things (unless I don't write it down). Thanks Post-It.

erase , sticky combo

By 

from Walla Walla, WA

Perfect for notes you can check off and erase, that is if the better half (wife) remembers.

Cork and Dry erase board

By 

from sarasota FL

This dual cork and dry erase board is so convenient. Having the cork board there allows you to put important documents related to the reminders written on the dry erase helps so much because it allows you to keep everything together and avoids losing the important papers. Also the Dry erase markers actually erase with out staining or leaving residue like many other markers do when used on a dry erase board. I recommend it to all my friends. It is one of my favorite organization products I own.

they are long lasting, ...

By 

from Baltimore, MD

they are long lasting, very accessble, I have several of the posted note holders all around my desk at home and when I had my own desk at work they were there too.

sticky cork and dry erase board

By 

from Undisclosed

we could not live without this item, we would never be on time for anything!!

Key to organization

By 

from California

This product was so versatile. I used it as a message board primarily. I got a little crafty and attached a couple of post-it sticky pads and a pen to jot down quick notes. It was great!

Bulletin Board

By 

from Undisclosed

Cork/wipe Off boards have made my life so much easier, I can keep track of appointments, call back notes, and project notes all in one compact spot I can easily read from my desk! Love it!

Keeps my family organized

By 

from Fort Wayne, IN

As a mom of three I use this to keep us all up to date on what is going on each day. I also use it to keep track of each child's chores and accomplishments. Love it!

GREAT CORK /DRY ERASE BOARD

By 

from UTAH

WERE A FAMILY OF 5 WITH 3 TEENAGE SONS AND ALL OUR SCHEDULES GO IN DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS . I PURCHASED THIS GREAT CORK / DRY ERASE BOARD AND PUT IT IN OUR KITCHEN , WE ALL LEAVE NOTES FOR ONE ANOTHER REGUARING OUR SCHEDULES , WHAT WE MIGHT NEED FROM THE STORE , WHO CALLED ETC... GREATEST PUCHASE EVER !! THANKS POST -IT !!

multitasking

By 

from Undisclosed

As a college student and a novelist I am always trying to find organizational tools that are the most simplistic and time saving. Having a bulletin board/white board combination allows me to have all my notes and reminders in one spot rather than all over my desk where they'll never be found.

This multi-use cork ...

By 

from Undisclosed

This multi-use cork board/dry erase board is an essential in my home. It comes in very handy with notes to others, calendar, and even daily reminders to myself. It is mostly a dry erase board; however, it has just enough of the cork board to balance out the uses.

I really love my board. i ...

By 

from new york

I really love my board. i found it simple to hang and i use it everyday as my children's chore chart. the only thing i wish it had better is the eraser, it didn't last very long but other than that great product.

good classroom use

By 

from Undisclosed

This product was purchased for my classroom. I use it in a corner above the computers to indicate the acceptable websites children can use in classroom. Although children can be rough with items, this has been adequately sturdy. It's great for writing changing information on a daily basis.

I Love this!

By 

from Huntington, WV

I love this board! It is easy to use and helpful to look and see my "TO DO LIST" on it. And I can pin up the papers I have to use.

dry erase boards

By 

from west texas

I have used the large and small boards. The small ones are great for busy days that you can take along. what a great tool to have. The larger ones are fantastic for home use and office. A wonder tool also for small hands like kids. thanxs

Love this Sticky Cork & Dry Erase Board

By 

from NC

I just love the sticky cork & dry erase board. Its helpful for reminders, leaving others notes, and keeping up with whats going on in the upcoming week. Love it!!!! AND Highly recommend it!!!!

Two-in-one Board

By 

from Woodbridge,NJ

This two-in-one board is a great help for me and my kids! The reminders and to-read/do list go on the dry erase portion while the photos and stars(given for positive behavior)go on the cork portion. We have a new look everyday and thats so much fun!!(along with positve motivation).

Cork & Dry Erase Board

By 

from Kelseyville, CA

I love this board it's so practical I can tack something up on the cork side like pictures or notes & if I need to write something down quickly where everyone can see it then I can use the dry erase side. From someone who has used dry erase boards for years now this one gets my vote!

Its a good board for ...

By 

from riverside

Displaying reviews 1-20

Previous | Next »

"Write your Opinion"

Help others make the right choice.
Tell them what you think.

Write a Review

Question & Answer

Do you have questions about this product?

Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.

2 Questions | 2 Answers
Displaying questions 1-2
  • Q:

May this product be installed vertically and horizontally?
    Asked on 12/26/2014 by Dorothy from United States

1 answer

• CUSTOMER CARE

A:

Yes, the Post-It Dry Erase Board can be mounted vertically or horizontally.

Answered on 12/29/2014 by Adam from Columbus, Wisc.
  • Q:

Is the dry erase part magnetic?
    Asked on 2/2/2014 by Krysta

1 answer

• Staff Reviewer

A:

The Post-It Dry Erase Board is not magnetic.

Answered on 2/5/2014 by Adam from Columbus, Wisc.
Displaying questions 1-2

Do you have a question about this product? 

Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.

Ask a Question
Related Products
Prestige Euro Embossed Foam Board is designed for ...
Description:
Prestige Euro Embossed Foam Board is designed for conference rooms and collaboration spaces. Resilient, self-healing foam will not crumble or fade like traditional cork boards. Maintains its hole-free surface even after years of use. High-density fiberboard backing maximizes pin-holding power ...
Tabletop Display is the perfect backdrop for displaying ...
Description:
Tabletop Display is the perfect backdrop for displaying materials at shows, meetings and seminars. Double-sided for posting literature and samples to make twice the impact. Subtle gray fabric covering blends with any environment. Four flexible, hinged panels feature framed corners ...
Matrix Gray Bulletin Board lets you mix, match ...
Description:
Matrix Gray Bulletin Board lets you mix, match and connect multiple Matrix bulletin and Matrix dry-erase boards (sold separately) to create your own unique individual system. Design includes a contemporary slim profile frame and stylish neutral gray woven fabric-covering that ...