Post-it 6' x 4' Dry Erase Surface with Adhesive Backing

72" x 48" - White - 1 Each - A flexible solution that sticks to a variety of surfaces. - View Complete Details

Product Number: MMMDEF6X4

4.6 star rating4.671 reviews|Read All Reviews|Write a Review

In Stock - Hurry, only 87 left.

Estimated Delivery - 1 business day(s) - Thu 12/8 2 business days - Fri 12/9

Free Returns - Return this item free of charge. View Details.

Free Shipping - This item qualifies for Free Shipping

Save BIG
off Quill $125.99 ?

Accessories

You May Also Like

More like this

Product Details

Mail-in Rebate
Click for Rebate
Rebate Available

The purchase of this product may qualify for a manufacturer's rebate, offering more savings or free gifts.

Product Tour
Click for Tour
Product Tour

Click the link above for a guided, interactive tour of this product.

Post-it 6' x 4' Dry Erase Surface with Adhesive Backing - Transform painted drywall, glass, painted steel, finished wood or even old dry erase boards into a dry erase surface. Easily turn vertical and horizontal surfaces into dry erase surfaces. Peel-and-stick construction sticks securely and removes cleanly. The stain-proof technology on these high-performance surfaces provides great writability as well as erasability.

• Easy to install and requires no tools – just unroll, peel and stick.
  • Stain-proof material erases cleanly every time.
  • Smooth surface is easy to write on.
  • Cut to the desired size and shape with a pair of scissors.
  • Resurface your old, worn out dry erase boards with a new surface.
  • Create horizontal collaborative spaces on tables and desks
  • Think big - cover an entire wall to inspire collaboration
View Product Specs
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
Open
Alternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate Image

Reviews

REVIEW SNAPSHOT®

by PowerReviews
Post-it 6' x 4' Dry Erase Surface with Adhesive Backing

(based on 71 reviews)

Ratings Distribution

• 5 Stars

(56)

• 4 Stars

(10)

• 3 Stars

(1)

• 2 Stars

(1)

• 1 Stars

(3)

90%

of respondents would recommend this to a friend.

Most Liked Positive Review

versatile and useful

3M sent me this product for free to evaluate. I tried it in my place of business, which is a heavily used office on a college campus. I cut the dry erase board...Read complete review

3M sent me this product for free to evaluate. I tried it in my place of business, which is a heavily used office on a college campus. I cut the dry erase board to fit half of an old chalkboard, and I installed another piece on a table. Installation was straightforward, although the larger the piece, the trickier it is to place and remove all the bubbles. Having another person or two to help is useful. So far, the surface is durable. It has held very well on the chalkboard and table, and the dry erase cloth removes any trace of marker (no ghosting). Some of our standard, color markers bead up on the surface. Black markers don't have that problem at all. I would recommend this product as an inexpensive and convenient alternative to purchasing a whiteboard. I appreciated the large format and being able to cover existing surfaces. I also liked cutting the surface to the right size.

VS

Most Liked Negative Review

Doesn't stick well to walls painted with eggshell

Our office purchased one DEF8x4 (as a test) for our conference rooms, which were painted two months ago with eggshell latex water-based, white paint (BEHR). We applied the dry erase surface...Read complete review

Our office purchased one DEF8x4 (as a test) for our conference rooms, which were painted two months ago with eggshell latex water-based, white paint (BEHR). We applied the dry erase surface as per the installation video. Initially there were no bubbles and the surface stuck very well to the wall for the first 4 days. On day 5, the surface was crumpled on the floor. We are contemplating trying again but using a 4x8 plywood surface (G1S) and then drilling that into the wall instead of relying on the adhesive to stick to eggshell paint.

Reviewed by 71 customers

Displaying reviews 1-20

Previous | Next »

I am not satisfied

By 

from Saudi Arabia Jeddah

Comments about Post-it 6' x 4' Dry Erase Surface with Adhesive Backing:

I bought this yesterday and hang it in my living room . It was not sticking on th wall and fall down many times . Today in the early morning we woke up and found it on the floor , folded on itself and it was too hard to take it off and to post it again . Lots of wrinkles appeared on its surface . And can't be stick anymore on the wall . Please help

Doesn't stick well to walls painted with eggshell

By 

from Vancouver, BC, Canada

Our office purchased one DEF8x4 (as a test) for our conference rooms, which were painted two months ago with eggshell latex water-based, white paint (BEHR). We applied the dry erase surface as per the installation video. Initially there were no bubbles and the surface stuck very well to the wall for the first 4 days. On day 5, the surface was crumpled on the floor. We are contemplating trying again but using a 4x8 plywood surface (G1S) and then drilling that into the wall instead of relying on the adhesive to stick to eggshell paint.

(0 of 1 customers found this review helpful)

Doesn't Stick on Painted Dry Wall

By 

from Toronto, ON, Canada

Bought this a few months ago and it slowly unpeels itself from the wall within a week. I've since taken this down as it clearly isn't adhesive on painted walls with a gloss.

(1 of 1 customers found this review helpful)

Post it dry erase surface

By 

from Midland, TX, United States

I received this as a free sample. I finally found a space in my classroom where I can use it. I cut it to fit two smaller areas and love it. It was easy to install and cleans so easily.

Free Sample

By 

from Undisclosed

Got this as a free sample and was quite pleased. We have large blank walls in the hallway of our research building and thought this would be perfect there. It was very easy to put up. Every one finds it quite handy to use when trying to visualize a pathway or model and then show that to a fellow lab mate. Would highly recommend this to anyone.

Post it white board

By 

from Pickford, MI, United States

I received this product free to try. It works great as I put this on the wall for my grandson to draw on in his room. It is wonderful and cleans easily.

great product

By 

from Undisclosed

I love it! easy to use and lots of fun. I would recommend it to all teachers.

(0 of 1 customers found this review helpful)

Great flexibility

By 

from Wichita, KS, United States

I received the Dry Erase Surface as an example. It is easy to hang and works just like a write board. You can cut the board to fit your needs.

Fun and amazing

By 

from Signal Hill, CA, United States

Turned a plain painted wall into a whiteboard that was within my student's reach.

Great product

By 

from Lakewood, CO

I used this product to cover a white board that was stained and unusable. It worked wonderfully. It was easy to install and it doesn't stain, like the original white board did. This allowed me to continue to use the original white board product instead of throwing it away.

Very convenient!

By 

from Plano, TX, United States

I received this product as a sample to use and review. I cut my piece in half, using part of it at home, mounted to a cabinet door, to use for daily reminder lists (of which I make many). The other half goes with me to school, where i tutor high school kids. We use white board easels that have seen better days--so I mount this on the easel for a cleaner presentation. Works great: stays on on the board, erases well. Would definitely recommend!

Great dry erase board

By 

from boulder co

I really like this because I don't have to mount a giant framed dry erase board on my wall for the few times a year that I need one.

White Board in Any Room

By 

from Columbus, OH, United States

This was a great product because you could create your own white board anywhere in minutes! Worked wonderfully!

Great product

By 

from Cincinnati, OH, United States

When I received this product, I didn't realize how large it was. It is being used on a school wall and it makes a wonderful display.

Excellent for mobile classrooms

By 

from Milford, CT

This is a great product when you are moving about the building and want to bring your progress with you.

Great Product

By 

from Porter, TX, United States

This surface can be applied to any smooth surface. It is great to be able to make a dry erase surface anywhere I need to.

Great for Math teacher/student centers!

By 

from Miami, FL, United States

I use this on a table where I can sit with my students to work out problems one-on-one. Give the student a bit of more confidence in trying to figure out the problem and it's ok if they make a mistake at the table instead of walking up to the board and making a mistake in front of their peers. Great product - would love more!

Fun with Grandchild

By 

from New Port Richey, FL, United States

I thought it would be smaller. Trying to install it to a wall created many wrinkles. However, I care for my toddler grandson and he is having much fun exploring dry erase crayons and markers on the surface.

Awesome product

By 

from Scranton, PA, United States

Great product, works well for presentations and organization.

Brilliant

By 

from Undisclosed

Simple solution, great product, easy to install, perfect for work.

Displaying reviews 1-20

Previous | Next »

"Write your Opinion"

Help others make the right choice.
Tell them what you think.

Write a Review

Question & Answer

No questions have been posted for this product.

Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.

Ask a Question
Related Products
Prestige 2 Connects™ Total Erase® board offers superior ...
Description:
Prestige 2 Connects™ Total Erase® board offers superior performance in moderate environments. Able to resist ghosting and staining, this whiteboard is especially durable. Hang the board horizontally on any wall, using the included pass-through mounting hardware. Connects™ accessories (sold separately) ...
For the most discerning customers, this magnetic porcelain ...
Description:
For the most discerning customers, this magnetic porcelain Platinum Pure White™ dry erase board fits the bill. The surface resists ghosting and scratching and is suitable for extensive use. Sleek, contemporary frame design combines aluminum and black plastic for a ...
Durable dry-erase board features a hidden, built-in Best-Bite ...
Description:
Durable dry-erase board features a hidden, built-in Best-Bite tackless paper holder along the top of modern Ultra Trim to display your presentation items with no damage. Unique roller system provides a secure hold and quick release. Simply push in and ...