Post-it 3' x 2' Dry Erase Surface with Adhesive Backing

Click to Zoom in

Alternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate Image

Estimated Delivery - 1 business day(s) - Mon 12/18 2 business days - Tue 12/19

Free Returns - Return this item free of charge. View Details.

Shipping - This item is eligible for Free Shipping on orders over $45

Save BIG
off Quill $39.99

Accessories

You May Also Like

More like this

Product Details

Mail-in Rebate
Click for Rebate
Rebate Available

The purchase of this product may qualify for a manufacturer's rebate, offering more savings or free gifts.

Product Tour
Click for Tour
Product Tour

Click the link above for a guided, interactive tour of this product.

Post-it 3' x 2' Dry Erase Surface with Adhesive Backing - Set Collaboration Free. The Post-it® Dry Erase Surface is designed to stick to a variety of painted drywall and steel surfaces, glass, finished wood, and existing whiteboards or chalkboards. The Post-it® Dry Erase Surface is easy to install and requires no tools – just unroll, peel and stick. Utilizing a proprietary dry erase coating, the Post-it® Dry Erase Surface is stain-proof, erases cleanly every time and writes smoothly. From horizontal applications on desks or tables to vertical applications on surfaces where traditional whiteboards cannot be installed, such as windows, the Post-it® Dry Erase Surface can be cut-to-fit and provides endless possibilities for dry erase solutions in new places. It’s even great for replacing old dry erase surfaces that may be ghosted—simply apply over the existing board and it looks new again.

• Easy to install and requires no tools – just unroll, peel and stick.
  • Stain-proof material erases cleanly every time.
  • Smooth surface is easy to write on.
  • Resurface old whiteboards or chalkboards to create a new dry erase board.
  • Cut-to-fit surface allows you to customize your environment.
  • Create horizontal collaborative spaces on tables and desks.
  • Think big - cover an entire wall to inspire collaboration.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed* - if this product does not meet your specific needs we will make it right!
View More Product Details
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question

Reviews

REVIEW SNAPSHOT®

by PowerReviews
Post-it Super StickyPost-it 3' x 2' Dry Erase Surface with Adhesive Backing

(based on 367 reviews)

Ratings Distribution

• 5 Stars

(302)

• 4 Stars

(57)

• 3 Stars

(4)

• 2 Stars

(1)

• 1 Stars

(3)

96%

of respondents would recommend this to a friend.

Pros

• Cleans easily (4)
  • Does not stain (4)
  • Easy to mount (4)
  • Smooth writing surface (4)
  • Well built / quality (4)

Cons

No Cons

Best Uses

No Best Uses

Most Liked Positive Review

Excellent Product!!

I received this item as a free sample from 3M. It took me a little while to decide how to use it to best advantage but I finally found the perfect spot! I have...Read complete review

I received this item as a free sample from 3M. It took me a little while to decide how to use it to best advantage but I finally found the perfect spot! I have an old side by side refrigerator freezer that I use in my kitchen. It was meant to be a built in but we use it as a spare. I cut the Dry Erase surface in half in installed it at head height on both doors of the fridge and covered the bottom half with contact paper. I now can keep a list of grocery purchase needs for the baby on one side and notes and purchase needs for the household on the other. What a blessing! Works Great! Easy to erase and clean! Love it 3M!!!!!

VS

Most Liked Negative Review

Great Idea - difficult to execute

The idea is great - but there are some drawbacks. 1) putting it up was hard - you def need 2-3 people - and getting it straight was just as bad 2)...Read complete review

The idea is great - but there are some drawbacks. 1) putting it up was hard - you def need 2-3 people - and getting it straight was just as bad 2) there is not border or marker rest so that makes it less like a white board 3)when erasing you have to be careful you don't stain your wall
I think this is a great idea for a glass wall or office space - but for a home office it isn't the best. I am thinking of moving mine from the home office to a garage work space to make it more useful and I don't have to worry about my wall.
I also don't know how it will hold up over time to staining

Reviewed by 367 customers

Displaying reviews 1-20

Previous | Next »

Great durability

By 

from Goldfield, IA, United States

Comments about Post-it Super Sticky Post-it 3' x 2' Dry Erase Surface with Adhesive Backing:

Love this! Put it up in my sons room for him to write on. Extremely easy to put up and durable.

renovation innovation

By 

from Longview, TX, United States

Comments about Post-it Super Sticky Post-it 3' x 2' Dry Erase Surface with Adhesive Backing:

Renewed a big permanently mounted whiteboard with 1/2 of this very large sheet = like-new for less cost - brilliant! Do take care to align exactly where wanted before adhering. Another pair of hands will be helpful, especially to avoid bubbles

Super big and super fun!

By 

from undisclosed

I wanted to make my table into a better work table and decided to cover it up in dry erase board. This was the perfect size and was so easy to use. I read the instructions carefully because I didn't want any mistakes. Overall I found it to be easy to use and perfect for work.

I received this product free from 3M.

So many places to use it!

By 

from Kokomo, IN, United States

I received the 3M Super Sticky Dry Erase Surface free to evaluate. I have had it awhile and wasn't sure where to use it. Part of my work involves kitchen remodeling and refinishing and I finally found a perfect use for it. We recently added it to the back of an wall cabinet door for our customers to use as a memo board! With the large size of the sheet, we can cut most any size from it. It adheres very well and works perfectly.

Great for the classroom

By 

from North Carolina

I received this as a free sample from 3M and decided to use it in my high school math classroom. We just got student tables this year and I cut it up and put a small portion between each student. My students love working collaboratively on these surfaces!

Works great!

By 

from Mendon, MA, United States

I received this as a free product to test. It is great quality. It is easy to use and to move around. Great for meetings and classrooms.

Excellent product!

By 

from Rockford, IL, United States

I am a school social worker and 3M offered this product to our school as a sample. It was and has been used well by our staff. As a social worker, office space is at a premium and we are forced to create "mobile" offices. This product came in handy in order for me to create a makeshift dry erase board for use during my social skills groups with students. The ease with which I was able to hang this on the wall in my office was a blessing. No tools required! Sadly, it was removed over the summer as they decided to paint office walls. Thank you for this great product! I would purchase for home and school regardless of the price as it is worth it! Highly recommend this if you work in the schools!

(1 of 1 customers found this review helpful)

Kids love it!

By 

from Dighton, MA, United States

Children love to write their favorite book title and draw pictures of a beloved character out of a story on the library white board.

Quality product, easy to use and sticky!

By 

from Fresno, CA, United States

This was a great product for me as a teacher! I was able to easily cut the dry erase sheet with normal household scissors. Cutting in a straight line was easy, because the backing has guidelines like the back of good quality wrapping paper. I cut it and stuck it to the front of my teacher desk, which is part of my rug area for circle time. I had a little air bubble the first time I put it on, but was able to pull it off and stick it back on a few times without ruining the stickiness. I used the leftovers to put on the top of student tables as well for writing practice!

What a great tool for brainstorming

By 

from Indiana, United States

I received this FREE from Discover 3M to try. I have also used the big paper easel boards but this is better. Only down side is you need another i you want to save anything or need more space. But it works great for most general meetings.

Looking forward toUsing in class

By 

from Alexandria, VA, United States

I requested this and I'm looking forward to discovering all of the ways I can use it in class at the end of the month.

I received this product ...

By 

from Macomb, IL, United States

I received this product free from 3M-- I cut a small piece to put on a two pocket folder and it is really nice to have a erasable surface on a simple folder. There are many ways to cut and use this product.

Multi use product works for gamers too!

By 

from Minnesota, United States

I received a of 3M Post-it Super Sticky Dry Erase Surface that was 6' x 4' in size. At first I wondered what in the world I would use this large of a white board for. I set the sample aside until I could come up with a worth while use for it. I had many ideas, including cutting it into sections and mounting on a rotating stand to keep track of projects at my work site. But, the best and final idea came from my son, who is a gamer. His gaming group used the large dry erase surface to keep track of the brackets in their competitions. The surface was easily wiped clean and large enough to make all the statistics readable.
I'm not sure that I would buy this large of a surface again, but I believe there are smaller sizes available and I may purchase one of those in the future to bring my previous ideas to life.

Multi use product works for gamers too!

By 

from Undisclosed

I received a of 3M Post-it Super Sticky Dry Erase Surface that was 6' x 4' in size. At first I wondered what in the world I would use this large of a white board for. I set the sample aside until I could come up with a worth while use for it. I had many ideas, including cutting it into sections and mounting on a rotating stand to keep track of projects at my work site. But, the best and final idea came from my son, who is a gamer. His gaming group used the large dry erase surface to keep track of the brackets in their competitions. The surface was easily wiped clean and large enough to make all the statistics readable. I'm not sure that I would buy this large of a surface again, but I believe there are smaller sizes available and I may purchase one of those in the future to bring my previous ideas to life.

Interesting Concept

By 

from Boston, MA, United States

I received this about two months ago and cut it in half and hung up half of it in my office. People come in my office and think that it is a cool idea to be able to hang it up without the need for a full white board.

Interesting Concept

By 

from Boston, MA, United States

I received this about two months ago and cut it in half and hung up half of it in my office. People come in my office and think that it is a cool idea to be able to hang it up without the need for a full white board. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]

Instantly Refurbish a Dry Erase Board

By 

from Lawrence, KS, United States

I received a sample of 3M's Super Sticky Dry Erase Surface. With so many possible uses it was hard to decide what to pick first. We have a door that would be cool with a dry erase surface for notes and kids to draw on, but I was unsure of what would happen if we decided to take the surface off. We decided the best use would be to test it out on resurfacing a dry erase board in one of the Sunday school classrooms. The results were great and we hope to continue replacing surfaces in the other rooms as well.

School Helper

By 

from Wheeling, IL

I finally got around to using this product with my summer school students. I was able to cut the Dry Erase Surface into smaller pieces to use to post notes that I needed. It worked fine and liked the fact that it was erasable.

Instantly Refurbish a Dry Erase Board

By 

from Lawrence, KS, United States

I received a sample of 3M's Super Sticky Dry Erase Surface. With so many possible uses it was hard to decide what to pick first. We have a door that would be cool with a dry erase surface for notes and kids to draw on, but I was unsure of what would happen if we decided to take the surface off. We decided the best use would be to test it out on resurfacing a dry erase board in one of the Sunday school classrooms. The results were great and we hope to continue replacing surfaces in the other rooms as well. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]

School Helper

By 

from Wheeling, IL

I finally got around to using this product with my summer school students. I was able to cut the Dry Erase Surface into smaller pieces to use to post notes that I needed. It worked fine and liked the fact that it was erasable. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]

Displaying reviews 1-20

Previous | Next »

"Write your Opinion"

Help others make the right choice.
Tell them what you think.

Write a Review

Question & Answer

Do you have questions about this product?

Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.

2 Questions | 4 Answers
Displaying questions 1-2
  • Q:

Does this just peel off the wall once you are done using it?
    Asked on 4/22/2016 by Sherman from Red Wing, MN

3 answers

• CUSTOMER CARE

A:

Yes. This will peel off when you are done with it. We were told that it can be used again as well.

Answered on 4/25/2016 by Anonymous
    • VERIFIED BUYER

A:

yes

Answered on 4/22/2016 by Anonymous
    • VERIFIED BUYER

A:

I don’t know. We haven’t tried to take it off since we want it to stay permanently up, which it has done, even the corners haven’t gotten loose. It will probably depend also on what type of surface you have it on. I have a feeling it would peel chunks of paint off. We have ours on a metal freezer door, but I have a feeling it would leave the adhesive sticky stuff on the door if we did try to take it off, like the price labels do on items you buy at the store.
      Sorry I can’t be any more help than this.
      Good luck.

Answered on 4/22/2016 by MontanaGal from Montana
  • Q:

Can the product be removed and stored for re-use? Thinking of including in kit for mobile management team that sets up shop somewhere for 1-5 days, then moves on to next project at another location. How to remove, reapply backing etc. Assuming there would be no damage to wall surface if is same as other Post-It products.
    Asked on 10/30/2015 by Lucien from Oklahoma City 911 Center

1 answer

• CUSTOMER CARE

A:

The 3M Dry Erase Surface can be removed, but is not recommended for repeated reapplications. Careful removal will not damage walls, but if the surface is attached for more than a day, it should not be reapplied.

Answered on 11/2/2015 by Adam from Columbus, Wisc.
Displaying questions 1-2

Do you have a question about this product? 

Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.

Ask a Question