Quartet iQ Dry Erase Board

36" x 23" White Board Size - Total Erase Laminate Surface - Translucent Plastic Frame - 1 Each  - View Complete Details

Product Number: QRTTM3623

4.3 star rating4.36 reviews|Read All Reviews|Write a Review

In Stock

Estimated Delivery - 10 business day(s) - Wed 12/21 11 business days - Thu 12/22

Free Returns - Return this item free of charge. View Details.

Free Shipping - This item qualifies for Free Shipping

Save BIG
off Quill $131.19 ?

Accessories

You May Also Like

More like this

Product Details

Product Tour
Click for Tour
Product Tour

Click the link above for a guided, interactive tour of this product.

Quartet iQ Dry Erase Board - Sleek high-tech frameless translucent edge board blends into any office decor. Total Erase dry-erase surface will not stain or ghost. Pass-through mounting system makes hanging simple and allows for horizontal or vertical mounting. Total Erase Dry-erase Board includes attachable tray and Quartet dry-erase marker.

• Total Erase® whiteboard surface resists staining, ghosting, scratching and denting for long-lasting performance.
  • Ideal for moderate to frequent use; easy-to-clean writing surface requires occasional use of Quartet® cleaning solutions.
  • High-tech translucent frame extends writing surface from edge-to-edge.
  • Pass-thru mounting system included; mount whiteboard vertically or horizontally on straight or curved walls.
View Product Specs
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
Open
Alternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate Image

Reviews

REVIEW SNAPSHOT®

by PowerReviews
Quartet iQ Dry Erase Board

(based on 6 reviews)

Ratings Distribution

• 5 Stars

(3)

• 4 Stars

(2)

• 3 Stars

(1)

• 2 Stars

(0)

• 1 Stars

(0)

100%

of respondents would recommend this to a friend.

Reviewed by 6 customers

Displaying reviews 1-6

IQ is a Smart Choice

By 

from San Jose, CA

Comments about Quartet iQ Dry Erase Board:

I have had my two IQ boards for a while now and they are very very effective office tools. I use them to track in progress and ordered items. They have never gotten that old whiteboard marker residue look. They look very stylish as well. The surface is super smooth and I never have problems using them. If I could fit one more board in my space, I would get another one. I highly recommend these boards. Be smart...go for the IQ.

Just the right size

By 

from Lake Forest, CA, USA

I have a limited area, so needed something to fit. This was just right, and mounted very easily. Thanks for the great product.

I like it!

By 

from Ukraine

Quartet Whiteboards is cool. I like it! No comments.

Great board for strategizing

By 

from Round Lake, IL, USA

I have this board in my office and use it for brainstorming and developing strategic plans. I can then take a photo of the board for sharing and for my files.

(1 of 1 customers found this review helpful)

Perfect White Board

By 

from Anderson, SC, USA

Verified Buyer

Stays white a hundreds of uses, easy to hang/mount, nice trim detail

"Floating" Whiteboard

By 

from Los Angeles

The translucent frame of this whiteboard creates the effect of floating on the wall of my cubicle. Erasing is simple and easy, as well as complete. A variety of fastening options are available for secure fastening. This is a very good product.

Displaying reviews 1-6

"Write your Opinion"

Help others make the right choice.
Tell them what you think.

Write a Review

Question & Answer

No questions have been posted for this product.

Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.

Ask a Question