off OfficeDepot $73.99 ?

Accessories

You May Also Like

More like this

Product Details

Product Tour
Click for Tour
Product Tour

Click the link above for a guided, interactive tour of this product.

Wizard Wall Slide Cutting System With ClingZ Film Roll - Turn any indoor surface into an easel or whiteboard with Wizard Wall® professional-grade, ultra-thick, static-cling repositionable film. Easy to use—simply pull out the desired length of film and use the included slide cutter to slice, then remove from roll. Adheres to indoor glass, drywall, metal, plastic, wood, brick and marble surfaces using only the embedded static-cling charge—no adhesive, tape or pins needed. Write on both sides with either dry erase or permanent markers—ink won't bleed through. Repositions with ease. When done, simply roll up your sheets and go.

• Turn any indoor surface into an easel or whiteboard.
  • Easy to use—simply pull out the desired length of film and use the included slide cutter to slice.
  • Adheres to indoor surfaces using only the embedded static-cling charge—no adhesive, tape or pins needed.
  • Write on both sides with either dry erase or permanent markers—ink won't bleed through.
  • Adheres to glass, drywall, metal, plastic, wood, brick and marble.
  • Repositions with ease and leaves no residue behind.
  • When done, simply roll up your sheets and go.
View Product Specs
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
Open
Alternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate Image

Reviews

REVIEW SNAPSHOT®

by PowerReviews
Brain CenterWizard Wall Slide Cutting System With ClingZ Film Roll

(based on 3 reviews)

Ratings Distribution

• 5 Stars

(3)

• 4 Stars

(0)

• 3 Stars

(0)

• 2 Stars

(0)

• 1 Stars

(0)

100%

of respondents would recommend this to a friend.

Pros

• Pages tear off easily (3)
  • Resists ink bleed (3)
  • Re-sticks easily (3)
  • Well built / quality (3)

Cons

No Cons

Best Uses

No Best Uses

Reviewed by 3 customers

Displaying reviews 1-3

Great Product

By 

from Los Angeles, CA

Verified Buyer

Pros

• Pages Tear Off Easily
  • Quality Construction
  • Resists Ink Bleed
  • Re-sticks Easily

Cons

Best Uses

• Homeschool

Comments about Brain Center Wizard Wall Slide Cutting System With ClingZ Film Roll:

I cannot say anything negative about Wizard Wall. Whiteboards are so awkward and take up space, and once your erase, the content is forever gone. When I want to put up another piece of Wizard Wall in a space that has one already, I just remove it and stick it somewhere else to use later. It comes off and re-clings perfectly. If there is information I know I want to keep, permanent markers work perfectly, with no bleed through. Of course it would be great if it cost less, but I have bought it twice from Office Supply at the best price I have seen anywhere. It meets my needs so well that it is well worth the price. It has truly exceeded my expectations. My 8 year old grandson loves to use it, which is fine with me. It is well worth it for an 8 year old boy to WANT to write. I LOVE IT, and I will always keep a supply on hand. However, Office Supply processes the orders and delivery is so quick that I don't have to worry about running out. I truly recommend this product for anyone who uses whiteboard.

Great Product!!!

By 

from Los Angeles, CA

Pros

• Can Select A Size
    • Can Use Permanent Ink Too
    • Pages Tear Off Easily
    • Quality Construction
    • Resists Ink Bleed
    • Re-sticks Easily

Cons

Best Uses

Comments about Brain Center Wizard Wall Slide Cutting System With ClingZ Film Roll:

We homeschool our child/grandchild, but we don't confine teaching to one room, so our permanent white board was not working efficiently. I heard about the wall cling white boards but found negative reviews on them (not Wizard Wall), which made me reluctant to buy it. Then I ordered Wizard Wall from Office Supply and received it immediately. I started to use it here and there, hoping it would not fall off the walls. Well, I was 100% satisfied, and happy, with the product. I was happy that it stayed in place, the writing quality was great and stayed on until erased, it is easy to cut the desired size with the sliding cutter on the box, and best of all, our homeschool student loves to write sentences, spelling words, math problems on the wall. We even put s piece on the desk with information that needs to be at his fingertips, in permanent marker of course. I live this product and I am ordering more right now!!!!

Perfect Temporary Whiteboard Setup

By 

from New Castle, DE

Verified Buyer

Pros

• Easy To Use
        • Lasts A Long Time
        • Pages Tear Off Easily
        • Quality Construction
        • Resists Ink Bleed
        • Re-sticks Easily

Cons

• Eventually Stops Sticking

Best Uses

• Class Room
        • Presentations
        • Tutoring

I use this product for my tutoring business out of my home. I put the whiteboard on my kitchen wall. I can easily remove it when company comes over. However, most of the time I leave it up. No paint chips, no tape required. Super easy to use and perfect for my business!

Displaying reviews 1-3

"Write your Opinion"

Help others make the right choice.
        Tell them what you think.

Write a Review

Question & Answer

No questions have been posted for this product.

Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.

Ask a Question