Quartet Infinity 3' x 2' Magnetic Glass Dry Erase Board

36" x 24" White Board Size - White Glass Surface - Magnetic - Frameless - 1 Each  - View Complete Details

Product Number: QRTG3624W

4.1 star rating4.112 reviews|Read All Reviews|Write a Review

In Stock

Estimated Delivery - 10 business day(s) - Fri 12/23 11 business days - Mon 12/26

Free Returns - Return this item free of charge. View Details.

Free Shipping - This item qualifies for Free Shipping

Save BIG
off Quill $134.99 ?

Accessories

You May Also Like

More like this

Product Details

Product Tour
Click for Tour
Product Tour

Click the link above for a guided, interactive tour of this product.

Quartet Infinity 3' x 2' Magnetic Glass Dry Erase Board - Ultra-modern, tempered-glass-surface whiteboard delivers high-quality performance. Durable, frosted finish glass provides a smooth writing platform that erases cleanly after every use, preventing ghosting and staining. Write with any dry-erase marker. Less porous and absorbent than standard whiteboards, this board will maintain its impressive appearance for years to come, even under frequent-use conditions. Frameless board is a good fit for any contemporary office. Hardware is included for simple and secure wall mounting. Occasional cleaning is recommended for best performance.

• Tempered-glass dry-erase marker board will not stain, ghost, scratch or dent.
  • Ideal for heavy-use in spaces with moderate traffic.
  • Frameless board design blends seamlessly into any environment.
  • Frosted glass board surface clearly displays any color of dry-erase ink.
  • Non-absorbent surface is easy to keep clean with Quartet® whiteboard cleaning supplies.
  • Easy to install with included pass-through mounting hardware; hang vertically or horizontally.
  • Includes one Quartet® dry-erase marker.
View Product Specs
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
Open
Alternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate Image

Reviews

REVIEW SNAPSHOT®

by PowerReviews
Quartet Infinity 3' x 2' Magnetic Glass Dry Erase Board

(based on 12 reviews)

Ratings Distribution

• 5 Stars

(4)

• 4 Stars

(5)

• 3 Stars

(3)

• 2 Stars

(0)

• 1 Stars

(0)

80%

of respondents would recommend this to a friend.

Most Liked Positive Review

Beautiful board, just a couple minor issues

This board is awesome. I didn't want a board flat against the wall, and I love the modern look with the drop shadow. It extends off the wall about an inch and the...Read complete review

This board is awesome. I didn't want a board flat against the wall, and I love the modern look with the drop shadow. It extends off the wall about an inch and the grey screw caps and borderless glass looks really nice. I left the marker tray off so it doesn't look like a whiteboard. When it's not in use, it looks almost like a piece of art (albeit blank). It's not bright white, which I actually prefer. It doesn't stand out too much. Basically, it blends in and doesn't look like the front of a classroom in my office. Functionally, it does have a hint of a reflection to it (duh, it's glass), but it isn't a problem for me. Also, it is actually clear glass with a white backing, then a metal back on that. The glass is 1/8th inch thick which gives it just a little "depth" with the writing and creates a slight shadow from the ink. It just adds to the clean modern look. I was able to hang it by myself, but I wouldn't recommend trying that for most people. You need to be fairly accurate with your marks and holes, and the board is pretty heavy to hold and mark by yourself (but it can be done). You can also try using the wall of the box as a template to mark the holes on the wall. If you have to hang it by yourself, use one of the shipping foam edges slid onto the bottom to give you a better grip and to hold it against the wall with your body while you screw it on. Better yet, just do it with a friend. The board is pretty thin, so it does flex in the middle if you push on it. You'll never really have to press hard to write, but it might flex while you erase. The magnetic feature was a requirement for me. I've seen other reviews where people complain magnets don't hold well, but that isn't surprising. It's really thin and the metal on the back seems less than one millimeter thick. It works fine with rare earth magnets as the description says. They need to be a bit larger size for the right strength, and the ones that come with it hold a little stack of papers just fine. 10 sheets might be as thick as it will hold comfortably. Sometimes 15 would hold, but usually it slid off. Be careful purchasing rare earth magnets too large, because they can be incredibly strong and you wouldn't want it to snap into the glass with too much force. My minor issues: (1) My board has a few areas with black scratches on the white backing under the glass. They aren't giant, but they are noticeable if you're up close. I don't know how this is manufactured, but perhaps dust got on or it was scratched before the glass was joined on top of it. It's not too distracting, but surprising for a board with this price tag. (2) The marker that comes with it was really bad. I compared it out of the box to some other brand markers and you can see that one of them is clearlysub par. I have to assume that it doesn't reflect the quality of Quartet accessories, but it doesn't really make me want to take that risk. It's their standard marker and perhaps I just got a weak one, but maybe they should ship their nicer boards with a nicer marker. (3) For the retail price of this board, I really wish it had more of the magnets. It doesn't look like you can purchase these anywhere and it would have been nice to see somewhere around 4-5 of them. Like I said, just a couple minor issues. The board is beautiful, which isn't something you usually say about a whiteboard, and which is exactly why I wanted this for office use. I would recommend it if you want a white board that doesn't look like a whiteboard. I would absolutely purchase it again... maybe when they throw in more magnets.

VS

Most Liked Negative Review

Great glass board, but poor mounting hardware

I had a standard whiteboard from Quartet for 3 years. It served me well, but now started to leave black smudges on it. So I really wanted to get a new one that...Read complete review

I had a standard whiteboard from Quartet for 3 years. It served me well, but now started to leave black smudges on it. So I really wanted to get a new one that not only works great, but looks nice in my upcoming tutoring academy. So I ordered Quartet Glass Magnetic Whiteboard. The glass board was packed really nice with enough cushion all around. After I took out the glass board, loved it at first sight. But the love was short lived. Mounting it on the wall was a real challenge. Quarter doesn't ship a template with it, so I had to use the packaging box cardboard as a template. The board is real heavy, so you will definitely need 2 people to mount it. My biggest disappointment came in when one of the cylindrical mounting piece that goes behind the glass board caved in while I was tightening the glass board by rotating the screw knob from front of board. The welding joint that keeps the top plane surface attached to the cylindrical frame was of real poor quality. The welded joints just caved in. Now there's no way I can tighten the board from one corner. So, now I have a board that's held at 3 corners, but hanging loose on one side. It is too much of hassle to remove everything, re-pack and return it. I need one more set of mounting kit. May I was unlucky to have the lemon piece. If I get another mounting kit, then I will keep it in my tutoring room, otherwise will have no option but to return At this point of time, I am scared of recommending it to anyone. Giving it 2 stars just for the glass board. It is so much fun to write on it. But what good is the glass board that cannot be mounted safely on the wall.

Reviewed by 12 customers

Displaying reviews 1-12

Sleek board that stands up to frequent use

By 

from Philadelphia, PA, USA

Comments about Quartet Infinity 3' x 2' Magnetic Glass Dry Erase Board:

This review is for the 3` by 2` glass whiteboard. I normally wouldn`t get too excited about a whiteboard, but this one really stands out from others that I have used in the past in terms of appearance. It has a sleek look and is easier to keep clean than other whiteboards. I haven`t taken advantage of the magnetic aspect of the board yet, but maybe that`s just because this is my first magnetic board so I`m not in the habit of thinking about hanging papers. The only negatives are that the installation was a little more tedious than I had expected, the board can only be used with heavy-duty magnets (like the two provided), and the marker that came with the board was not great. (In fact, I originally thought that the board was the problem, but it looks great when used with markers of another type.)

My magnets won't work on this board

By 

from Fort McMurray, AB, Canada

The fridge that I bought was not magnetic so I was super excited to find a sleek looking board to hang in my newly renovated kitchen. I Was surprised to find that all my magnets did not work with it. That was really the main reason why I bought this rather expensive board. I'm super disappointed and wish I had known this. Needless to say, it looks great, but can't really use it as I intended.

Nice Marker Board but difficult to install

By 

from Greenville, WI 54942, USA

I love the modern sleek look of this board. It has a great design. Item arrived without damage. It was packaged very well. However, it's incredibly heavy. You will need 2 if not 3 people to hang it up. Once it's installed its great! Very smooth writing surface. Easy to clean. Doesn't leave shadows behind what you write. Another downside is magnets don't work on it unless they are really strong. I had a hard time finding some that would work. The tray it comes with looks cheap compared to the board itself so we didn't put it on. Overall I am happy with it.

(1 of 1 customers found this review helpful)

Nice Marker Board but difficult to install

By 

from Greenville, WI 54942, USA

Verified Buyer

I love the modern sleek look of this board. It has a great design. Item arrived without damage. It was packaged very well. However, it's incredibly heavy. You will need 2 if not 3 people to hang it up. Once it's installed its great! Very smooth writing surface. Easy to clean. Doesn't leave shadows behind what you write. Another downside is magnets don't work on it unless they are really strong. I had a hard time finding some that would work. The tray it comes with looks cheap compared to the board itself so we didn't put it on. Overall I am happy with it.

Sleek and Modern White Board with few flaws

By 

from Savannah, GA

This product has such a sleek and modern design which enhances any office space. The packaging on this product was great though it did not stop from the marker holder from being dinged. The glass board itself is rather heavy and requires help to install. The marker holder was a little difficult to attach to the board (the ding was not the cause of this because it was located on the front of the holder). The marker provided writes smoothly on the board and offers ease in erasing. Many white boards on the market leave residue from the marker and with this board this is not the case. You can easily remove the marker with the swipe of your finger or an eraser. I will say that it is somewhat unfortunate that standard magnets cannot be used with this board, but if you are using it just to write on then it is great! Please take note that I received this item as a free sample in return for my 100% honest review!

(2 of 2 customers found this review helpful)

Great customer service from the manufacturer

By 

from Phoenix, AZ

Verified Reviewer

Pros

• Cleans Easily
  • Does Not Stain
  • Durable Construction
  • Smooth Writing Surface
  • Stylish Frame

Cons

• Difficult To Mount

Best Uses

• Conference Room
  • Presentations
  • Smaller Rooms

I just installed three of these panels in my office, and they look fantastic! I was disappointed there was no mounting template, and I had to route the back of the mounts open a little more with a drill to give myself room for adjustments when installing. In response to Vivek's review, I also had one mount out of twelve that caved in. I contacted the manufacturer and had a brand new set of four in my mailbox in two days! Great customer service by the manufacturer! I love this product and will be ordering more.

(1 of 2 customers found this review helpful)

Great glass board, but poor mounting hardware

By 

from San Jose, CA

I had a standard whiteboard from Quartet for 3 years. It served me well, but now started to leave black smudges on it. So I really wanted to get a new one that not only works great, but looks nice in my upcoming tutoring academy. So I ordered Quartet Glass Magnetic Whiteboard. The glass board was packed really nice with enough cushion all around. After I took out the glass board, loved it at first sight. But the love was short lived. Mounting it on the wall was a real challenge. Quarter doesn't ship a template with it, so I had to use the packaging box cardboard as a template. The board is real heavy, so you will definitely need 2 people to mount it. My biggest disappointment came in when one of the cylindrical mounting piece that goes behind the glass board caved in while I was tightening the glass board by rotating the screw knob from front of board. The welding joint that keeps the top plane surface attached to the cylindrical frame was of real poor quality. The welded joints just caved in. Now there's no way I can tighten the board from one corner. So, now I have a board that's held at 3 corners, but hanging loose on one side. It is too much of hassle to remove everything, re-pack and return it. I need one more set of mounting kit. May I was unlucky to have the lemon piece. If I get another mounting kit, then I will keep it in my tutoring room, otherwise will have no option but to return At this point of time, I am scared of recommending it to anyone. Giving it 2 stars just for the glass board. It is so much fun to write on it. But what good is the glass board that cannot be mounted safely on the wall.

Great Whiteboard - - Mounting Problems Exist

By 

from Anytown

Great product, but knocked 1/2 star for lousy mounting instructions and another 1/2 star off for not having mounting instructions on the Quartet website or instructional videos on Youtube. My advice for mounting is ensuring measurements are super accurate. Act like you are working on your own mission to Mars as that's how accurate they have to be. Then make sure six mounts are floppy loose and asjust them once the glass whiteboard is hung. This will require 2-3 people, but its worth it. DO NOT hang this alone. Tighten the top three mount screws into the wall and then put the final large screws in the top but do not tighten them. Then adjust the bottom three mounts and screw into the wall as tight as you can. Realize some of the bottom mounts may be slightly angled. If angled too much, take down and adjust the mounts as needed. Then tighten the bottom three mounts to the wall. Next insert the bottom three large screws and then tighten all six of the large screws. Not too tightly as the whiteboard may crack, but enough so that there is no play in the mounts. All should be good and enjoy the product.

Magnets don't work

By 

from Port Jervis, ny

The purpose of this purchase (and a second one just like it, just one size smaller) was to create a living Pinterest board of sorts for our marketing agency. First off, it seems silly but it's simply offensive to spend this much and get 1 magnet. 1. Since then, it's been almost impossible to find magnets that work, including those produced by Quartet. It's ridiculous, and has made the purchase nearly pointless. It's gorgeous, but I can't use it! Arghhhhh....

(1 of 1 customers found this review helpful)

Great but barely magnetic

By 

from Boston

Pros

• Cleans Easily
  • Does Not Stain
  • Easy To Mount
  • Smooth Writing Surface

Cons

Best Uses

• Smaller Rooms

Great looking dry erase board. Works well with DRY erase markers, looks expensive and modern. However only the costly super strong specialized magnets work, other (very strong) magnets i tried just slide right off so you really have to make an additional investment in their special recommended magnets if you want to use it that way. Also aluminum marker rail bends and dents very easily so be careful opening and installing that.

(4 of 4 customers found this review helpful)

Beautiful board, just a couple minor issues

By 

from Eugene, OR

This board is awesome. I didn't want a board flat against the wall, and I love the modern look with the drop shadow. It extends off the wall about an inch and the grey screw caps and borderless glass looks really nice. I left the marker tray off so it doesn't look like a whiteboard. When it's not in use, it looks almost like a piece of art (albeit blank). It's not bright white, which I actually prefer. It doesn't stand out too much. Basically, it blends in and doesn't look like the front of a classroom in my office. Functionally, it does have a hint of a reflection to it (duh, it's glass), but it isn't a problem for me. Also, it is actually clear glass with a white backing, then a metal back on that. The glass is 1/8th inch thick which gives it just a little "depth" with the writing and creates a slight shadow from the ink. It just adds to the clean modern look. I was able to hang it by myself, but I wouldn't recommend trying that for most people. You need to be fairly accurate with your marks and holes, and the board is pretty heavy to hold and mark by yourself (but it can be done). You can also try using the wall of the box as a template to mark the holes on the wall. If you have to hang it by yourself, use one of the shipping foam edges slid onto the bottom to give you a better grip and to hold it against the wall with your body while you screw it on. Better yet, just do it with a friend. The board is pretty thin, so it does flex in the middle if you push on it. You'll never really have to press hard to write, but it might flex while you erase. The magnetic feature was a requirement for me. I've seen other reviews where people complain magnets don't hold well, but that isn't surprising. It's really thin and the metal on the back seems less than one millimeter thick. It works fine with rare earth magnets as the description says. They need to be a bit larger size for the right strength, and the ones that come with it hold a little stack of papers just fine. 10 sheets might be as thick as it will hold comfortably. Sometimes 15 would hold, but usually it slid off. Be careful purchasing rare earth magnets too large, because they can be incredibly strong and you wouldn't want it to snap into the glass with too much force. My minor issues: (1) My board has a few areas with black scratches on the white backing under the glass. They aren't giant, but they are noticeable if you're up close. I don't know how this is manufactured, but perhaps dust got on or it was scratched before the glass was joined on top of it. It's not too distracting, but surprising for a board with this price tag. (2) The marker that comes with it was really bad. I compared it out of the box to some other brand markers and you can see that one of them is clearlysub par. I have to assume that it doesn't reflect the quality of Quartet accessories, but it doesn't really make me want to take that risk. It's their standard marker and perhaps I just got a weak one, but maybe they should ship their nicer boards with a nicer marker. (3) For the retail price of this board, I really wish it had more of the magnets. It doesn't look like you can purchase these anywhere and it would have been nice to see somewhere around 4-5 of them. Like I said, just a couple minor issues. The board is beautiful, which isn't something you usually say about a whiteboard, and which is exactly why I wanted this for office use. I would recommend it if you want a white board that doesn't look like a whiteboard. I would absolutely purchase it again... maybe when they throw in more magnets.

Professional Look

By 

from Dallas, TX, USA

The product looks amazing. Very professional look without the clunky look of the metal versions. Everyone thinks that we spent 2 or 3 times the price but are amazed that the price was comparable. The only drawback is magnets. I read in other reviews where Quartet is working on a magnet offering and others were they say to use rare earth magnets. Bottom line is get this solved or recommend (by part number) someone else's magnets to use. Stop letting a "great" product be dragged down because you can't get a magnet offered.

Displaying reviews 1-12

"Write your Opinion"

Help others make the right choice.
    Tell them what you think.

Write a Review

Question & Answer

No questions have been posted for this product.

Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.

Ask a Question