Quartet Magnetic Hanging File Pocket With Dry Erase Board

13" x 11" White Board Size - Melamine Surface - Magnetic - 3 Letter-Size Pockets With Removable Partitions - 1 Each  - View Complete Details

Product Number: QRTOFD

5 star rating51 review|Read All Reviews|Write a Review

In Stock - Hurry, only 208 left.

Estimated Delivery - 1 business day(s) - Tue 12/6 2 business days - Wed 12/7

Free Returns - Return this item free of charge. View Details.

Free Shipping - This item qualifies for Free Shipping

Save BIG
off OfficeDepot $93.69 ?

Accessories

You May Also Like

More like this

Product Details

Quartet Magnetic Hanging File Pocket With Dry Erase Board - Magnetic compatible dry-erase board offers a three-pocket filing system for transitional paper flow, all in one. Hangs over most panel systems or installs directly into a permanent wall. Comes with two inserts to customize for either one, two or three pockets. 11 x 13" magnetic dry-erase marker board features hangers that adjust to accommodate panel widths from 1-3/8" to 4-1/2". Hanging file pocket and erasable board can also be mounted directly onto a permanent wall. Store included marker and other accessories (sold separately) in the convenient built-in storage tray."

• Magnetic dry erase board combined with three-pocket filing system.
  • Write messages and post memos on the 11 x 13 whiteboard.
  • Pockets hold letter size sheets and feature removable partitions to provide one, two or three pockets.
  • Adjustable brackets allow file pocket to be wall-mounted or hung over a cubicle panel.
  • Expands to accommodate cubicle walls 1 3/8" to 4 1/2" thick.
  • Hardware included for dry wall installations.
View Product Specs
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
Open
Alternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate Image

Reviews

REVIEW SNAPSHOT®

by PowerReviews
Quartet Magnetic Hanging File Pocket With Dry Erase Board

(based on 1 review)

Ratings Distribution

• 5 Stars

(1)

• 4 Stars

(0)

• 3 Stars

(0)

• 2 Stars

(0)

• 1 Stars

(0)

Reviewed by 1 customer

Displaying review 1

(1 of 1 customers found this review helpful)

Great addition to your tiny office space

By 

from Bethesda, MD

About Me Value Oriented

Verified Buyer

Pros

• Easy To Mount
  • Smooth Writing Surface

Cons

Best Uses

• Cubicles

Comments about Quartet Magnetic Hanging File Pocket With Dry Erase Board:

I went from a full size cubicle to a half-sized one and needed a way to keep important papers on top and post when I was away. This does both beautifully, I have 4 tiered slots to stow pads and folders and a board big enough to jot down where I'm at and my number. The board also doubles as a bulletin board since it's metal and magnets come as an added accessory. Definitely worth the money - and less expensive here than anywhere else.[...]

• Primary use:
    • Business

Displaying review 1

"Write your Opinion"

Help others make the right choice.
    Tell them what you think.

Write a Review

Question & Answer

No questions have been posted for this product.

Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.

Ask a Question
    Related Products
    Wall pocket holds letter-size, legal-size and A4-size documents. ...
    Description:
    Wall pocket holds letter-size, legal-size and A4-size documents. Linking mechanism allows additional pockets to be added creating an individual filing system. Wall pocket includes mounting hardware.Sleek, Euro-styling with portrait orientation designed to hold literature in an upright position.. Perfect for ...
    Single letter-size wall pocket is perfect for places ...
    Description:
    Single letter-size wall pocket is perfect for places with limited space. Made of textured steel for durability. Mounts to doors or walls easily with included mounting hardware. Pocket is 1" deep at bottom, flaring to 2-1/2" deep at top. Add ...
    Heavy-duty file pockets are great for organizing your ...
    Description:
    Heavy-duty file pockets are great for organizing your largest, bulkiest files and offer an alternative for limited drawer space. Gussets expand up to 5-1/4 to hold 1,100 letter-size sheets for your project needs. Heavyweight, 24 point front and back covers ...