At-A-Glance Weekly Appointment Book with Tabbed Telephone/Address SectionAppointment Books & Planners
4.88" x 8" - Weekly - January-December - 8:00 AM-5:00 PM - Hourly Appointment Times - Wirebound - Simulated Leather - Black - View Complete Details
Product Number: AAG701000517
In Stock - Hurry, only 351 left.
You May Also Like
At-A-Glance Weekly Appointment Book with Tabbed Telephone/Address Section - Stay on top of your weekly schedule with this weekly appointment book with basic planning, a flexible cover and wire binding. Dated planning pages range 12 months from January to December. Two-page-per-week spreads offer ruled daily entries with hourly appointments from 8 AM to 5 PM on weekdays, open space for evening plans, numbered weeks, count of days/days remaining, holidays and past, current and two future months reference. For quick reference, the current reference month is boxed, and the current week is highlighted. Nonrefillable, wirebound appointment book also features a tabbed telephone/address section and simulated leather cover.
- Weekly appointment book helps you stay on top of meetings and to-do’s every day of the week.
- 12 month date range covers a full calendar year from January to December. Julian dates included.
- One week per two page spread provides ruled space for notes and plans
- Hourly appointment times from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday organize your workday schedule.
- Half size blocks for Saturday and Sunday are untimed to allow for more leisurely weekend planning.
- Past, current and two months future reference calendars included for added perspective when making weekly plans.
- Includes tabbed telephone/address section for easy access to contact information.
- Appointment book pages resist ink bleed and are printed on quality recycled paper with 30% post-consumer waste recycled material.
- 4 7/8" x 8" page size.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question