Quartet Prestige 2 Monthly Magnetic Dry-Erase Calendar - Undated CalendarWall Planners & Organizers
36" x 24" - White Painted Steel Surface - Magnetic - Graphite Frame - 35 (3.88" x 3.5") Undated Daily Blocks - Notes Section - 1 Each - View Complete Details
Product Number: QRTCP32P2
You May Also Like
This calendar is for the Undated calendar year.
Quartet Prestige 2 Monthly Magnetic Dry-Erase Calendar - Planning and organizing for a busy office can be stressful. A Total Erase® magnetic calendar board allows you to display your monthly schedule all in one place and make changes on the fly with ease. The coated Total Erase® surface is extremely durable and will not ghost or stain. One month calendar design effectively manages four weeks at once. This convenient calendar board is also compatible with Prestige 2 Connects™ accessories. Attach accessories directly to the board frame and always keep markers, flipchart holders and more within easy reach. Includes one dry-erase marker and mounting hardware for fast, accurate wall hanging.
- Total Erase® calendar board has a durable surface that resists ghosting and staining and will remain clean with occasional maintenance.
- Steel backing allows you to hang papers on calendar using magnets.
- Best suited for moderate use in spaces with regular traffic.
- One-month design allows for effective organization.
- Prestige 2 Connects™ frame and marker tray are specially designed to securely hold all Quartet Prestige 2 Connects™ accessories.
- Easy-mounting hardware simplifies accurate installation.
- Includes one Quartet® chisel-tip dry-erase marker.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Quartet Prestige 2 Monthly Magnetic Dry-Erase Calendar:
What a disappointment this products is! I thought after the first use that it might be tough because every time you want to write something you have to "prime" the marker. Today I was not able to even get it to work- and yes, I followed the instructions. I thought oh well, I will use a regular dry erase marker but no, it doesn't stick to the board so it fades away to hardly being able to see it. Might as well have thrown my money away.
"Write your Opinion"
Help others make the right choice.
Tell them what you think.