Rubbermaid Commercial Brute Vented 44 Gallon Trash CanWaste Containers & Accessories
24" Diameter - 31.5" Height - 44 Gallon Capacity - Plastic - Yellow - View Complete Details
Product Number: RCP264360YEL
Note: Must buy in quantities of 4 starting at 24.
Estimated Delivery 13 business day(s) - Thu 3/16 - The products will be shipped directly from the Manufacturer and will require additional time for delivery. 13 business days - Thu 3/16 - The products will be shipped directly from the Manufacturer and will require additional time for delivery.
You May Also Like
Rubbermaid Commercial Brute Vented 44 Gallon Trash Can - Rubbermaid Commercial Products Vented BRUTE Trash Can, 44 Gallon sets the standard for reliable garbage collection in high traffic areas. Built tough and versatile, these garbage cans feature revolutionary venting channels that let air flow into the receptacle making liners up to 50% easier to remove. Integrated cinches allow bags to be attached to handles without knots for faster liner changes while contoured base handles and rounded top handles make it easier for staff to lift and transport these receptacles in any facility. Constructed of the highest quality materials, these crush-resistant garbage cans have heavy-duty, reinforced bases that hold up even when dragged across rough surfaces. These trash cans are stackable to save space and provide an unbeatable value with their easy-to-clean, seamless construction, UV inhibitor, and never fade, warp, crack, or crush guarantee. Meets NSF 2, 21 approval and is USDA Meat and Poultry Group listed, ensuring regulatory compliance for food storage and ability to be cleaned.
- Self-draining channels prevent water from pooling and reduce still water build-up on the trash can lid.
- Snap-lock ensures the lid securely attaches to the garbage can.
- Ridges enable receptacles and lids to be stacked to use storage efficiently and save space.
- Easy-to-clean, seamless construction is guaranteed to never fade, warp, crack, or crush and features a UV inhibitor for a long-life in extreme environments.
- Meets NSF 2, 21 approval and is USDA Meat and Poultry Group listed, ensuring regulatory compliance for food storage and ability to be cleaned.
- UV inhibitor.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question